June 12, 2020
We are very excited that the Governor has given the ok for gyms to open on June 15th, 2020 so long as we’re able to follow the guidelines that will be outlined below. We have put a great deal of time and effort into making sure we can comply with the Governor’s guidelines which include CDC recommendations and will need your help. Please read and become familiar with the guidelines so that we can open and remain open.
- Capacity within the gym will be limited to 50% of the licensed capacity and will be monitored by Performance Staff
- We will start opening with the following hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from Noon to 6pm; Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30am to 7:30 pm. There is one class offered on Sunday, but we are not opening the gym for weekend hours yet. These hours are a starting point and we expect they will change as we continue along this process.
- Members must wear masks while not exercising. Staff will wear masks at all times.
- While in classes, members must maintain distancing of 8-10 feet. While in the rest of the gym the guidelines ask for 6 feet. Members will be allowed to use any equipment so long as they can remain at least 6 feet from another member (those living in the same household do not have to distance from each other).
- There will be hand Sanitizer throughout the gym and we highly recommend that members use it frequently.
- The guidelines recommend that members practice wear in/wear out clothing, but also allow for showers to be open. Saunas, however, will remain closed until further notice.
Staff will be making regular rounds through the gym and work with members to ensure these guidelines.
I understand that this is a different way of doing things and I ask for your cooperation as we work through this process. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you and see you at the gym!
We are happy to announce that as of June 1st, we will able to start offering small group exercise classes and one-on-one personal training sessions at Performance. To do this, we are following the guidelines the Governor has set forth in terms of disinfecting, spacing, masks etc. and we need 100% cooperation with members and staff. Participating in a class at Performance involves some level of risk including the possibility of contracting or spreading COVID-19. If you live with a high-risk individual or are not feeling well, stay home. Participating in classes at Performance is done at your own risk.
Reservations are required for group exercise classes and can be made by clicking on the PH&F logo on the website or Facebook page. Here you will answer screening questions prior to reserving a spot.
Masks are required in the building but can be taken off once class starts and must be worn again once class is over.
Social distancing is still recommended, and we ask that you keep at least 6 feet apart at all times.
Group classes will be held in the aerobics studio where spacing has been marked for each participant. Weather permitting, classes other than spinning may be held outdoors.
Water fountains will not be available. Please bring your own water.
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
When class is over, please spray your equipment with our EPA approved disinfectant and leave it there. Staff will come through after class and further disinfect your equipment and put it away.
Yoga mats will NOT be provided. You must bring your own.
Locker rooms may be used for changing clothes, showering and toileting. Saunas and hair dryers are NOT available. Preferably, members will limit the use of the locker rooms and dress in wear-in/wear-out clothing. **The men’s showers will NOT be available until further notice.
Hunter and Staff
Hello members! We’ve missed you! But, we’ve been busy putting together some videos to keep you moving.
These are stressful times with lots of uncertainty and it’s been shown in study after study how important exercise is to ward off illness and decrease stress. If you’ve never done a class, now’s the time to try in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Hey, if it doesn’t go well, maybe you’ll have a good laugh trying!!
View our selection of videos. Tell your friends and other members and feel free to give us some feedback.
... in Peterborough, NH is an integrated fitness facility designed to help you maximize your time and effort. Our facility offers a wide variety of cardio machines, a large co-ed weight training area as well as a women-only training area, a group cycling studio, an expansive aerobics studio, a cross training room, and locker room facilities complete with showers and a sauna.
We offer personal training, an extensive aerobics class schedule, body assessments, AM child care, specialty fitness classes and programs, and physical therapy services on site.